What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser – this page will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the various options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies are introduced by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are introduced by us or by third parties and allow us to manage in the most efficient way the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. For this purpose, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
This web site may use services from third parties who will collect information for statistical purposes, of the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Cookies from Google Analytics: are used to analyse and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to produce reports that allow this site to be improved. These cookies collect anonymous information, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at the site and the pages they visited while browsing our website.
- Youtube cookies: are used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other websites.
- Add This’s cookies AddThis: is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. Add This cookies are used to enable content to be shared. Add This is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help uniquely identify a user (not personally, but in terms of address) so that tasks are not repeated within a specified period of time.
- Other customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, setting the language, region, or browser type.Addthis
The User expressly accepts, by using this Site, the processing of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above. The user also acknowledges to know about the option to block Cookies in the browser, although this may not allow you to fully use all the functionalities of the Website
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer: